Dr. John O'Connor
With the assistance of Dr. John L. O'Connor, a national expert in instructional integration, building principals will begin the journey to develop the following systems and practices:
1. Becoming Agents of Change! Moving ideas into action. This means we have to move beyond compliance and be willing to work collaboratively on all things education.
2. Data makes the case, but we as building principals have to be the change agents.
3. Purposely integrate our efforts! We cannot create separate silos of improvement, we have to increase involvement in planning and decision making.
4. Focus on practices that impact ALL students! Model and train school leadership to focus on Core instruction, not interventions.
5. Create space for instructional collaboration among ALL educators.
6. Hold People Accountable!